FIT OR FLOP FAQ:
- What is the process for the show?
a. Fit or Flop held a series of auditions to begin the quest for the next fitness star. Monthly episodes feature the audition process and allow the fans at home to join the fun.
b. The auditions will feature the various contestants and fans at home can vote FIT or FLOP for the contestants who made it through this round of auditions.
- When are new episodes aired?
a. Each new episode beings on the 1st of each month and lasts until the last day of that month.
- Where do I watch the episodes?
a. Each episode is featured on the homepage of www.fitorflop.com and Youtube page: www.youtube.com/fitorflop
- When can I vote for contestants?
a. The FIT contestants who are in the airing episode are given the opportunity to be voted on during that month release – and only during the month term the episode is airing.
- How many times can I vote?
a. Any registered voter can vote FIT or FLOP for any of the episode’s featured contestants, but you cannot vote for the same contestant more than once in a 24 hour period.
- How many winners are there per episode?
a. Each episode has 2 winners – 1 is a fan favorite and 1 is a judge favorite.
- When are the winners announced?
a. Each episodes winner is announced in the airing of the following episode – stay tuned for the beginning of each episode to know the winner!
- What do the winners receive?
a. The final winner received the title of The Next Fitness Star and all the tools they need to grow their business!
- What else does Fit or Flop offer?
a. You can register as a fitness enthusiast or fitness professional and connect to our fitness community:
• As a fitness enthusiast you can find great trainers, share your thoughts and comments, and register for new workouts (both online workouts and in person workouts).
• As a fitness professional you can be featured in our trainer directory, gain new clients, list your classes, and receive additional revenue.